maanantai 27. tammikuuta 2014

Random Fandom Blogging

Hi there, my dear snowflake friends!


 (≧◡≦)


Clock is 22:56. And I have to go school tomorrow.
But... I'm not tierd!

So, I decide to do, Random Fandom Blogging..
And that mean, that you'll see different Fandoms-Stuff .
Mostly Frozen, and a little bit something more.


I'm gonna watch:
Dragons: Riders of Berk Season 2 Episode 13 - Free Scauldy

/SPOILERS WARNING/

- Ruff cut her hair!!! I was like:
HOLY- She looks adorable x3 



But, here are clips and pics




Lol, I think that Elsa win.


^ This is what I feel Right now ^



Sorry, I just love this clip, like ya can see, It's true love :D




I do that too, I mean: I say that I'm calm, and then I attack.



Even Anna know have to Fangirling


 xD




AND guys, meet Tuffnut and Ruffnut!

He is Tuffnut, and Torch ( a Dragon )


And she is Ruffnut, she cut her hair, that a dragon ( Scauldy) get free.

Oh.. that is Jack, Jack Frost...
...Lol..




And I still have a one pic, what I want to show you.

I just have to put this in here. 'Cuz I think that Iroh, was really wise.



See Ya!!
≧◠◡◠≦
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti