tiistai 4. helmikuuta 2014

The Super Six -Week & Frozen

Hi,
I started The Super Six week, starting today 4/2/14 and its ends
11/2/14.

I'm not gonna tell anything about the movies.

Enjoy!






What I think about Frozen?
=
Favourite Character: Anna
Least Favourite Character: The Duke of Weselton
Favourite Scene: The ending, It's true love -part and Elsa's transformation.
Favourite Song: Let it go & Love is an open door
 Scene what makes me cry: When Anna turns Ice and Elsa starts cry, AND that when Anna ride bike...alone...





I really love this movie, and I'm happy, that Frozen sisters join in The Big Four. There is many versions how they actually join in the team. One is that they are Rapunzel's cousins.

I don't hate Hans, he just deserved it.






 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti