maanantai 10. helmikuuta 2014

Cosplay

 

Today,
I'm gonna show ya best cosplay costumes,
and because we have The Super Six -week,
all pic's related to The Super Six.

I don't own any pic..


First: Jack Frost
Cosplay by shisukoisa
(DeviantART)

This cosplay is amazing!!


See?


Next one is: Merida

 This, absolutely best, ''cosplay'' is actually one of Disneyland's princess (actor).
But, wow, she look just like Merida!






And now we have: Hiccup (Horrendous Haddock III)
by: http://spiceycosplay.tumblr.com

This..is...just...  ...wow... (So cutee x3)





 And than we're gonna see Frozen sisters: Elsa and Anna
cosplay by Yuuri-C and Yuuri-K

 Cool, huh? c:






And now: Rapunzel

I mean, wow, she's look just like Rapunzel!!
Awesome, really cute x3



+


And I have one bonus cosplay:
Elsa 


This cosplay is AMAIZING!



I hope ya like this!

and I also hope, that no one dosen't mind,
that I put those world awesomest cosplay pics here.
Sen mail, If ya wan't ya pic out of here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti